Digital Trends may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.
Black Friday printer deals are already upon us and that means we’ve taken the time to track down the best of the bunch so you don’t have to go trawling the internet for the best deals. Whether you’re looking for a new HP inkjet printer, a new Canon All-In-One inkjet printer, or a high-end laser printer, we’ve got the best Black Friday printer deals for you here. Read on while we guide you through everything you need to know about these Black Friday deals so you can find the right bargain for your needs.
- Amazon Black Friday deals: Amazon has some great Black Friday printer deals already including $45 off an HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Wireless Color Printer and $10 off a Canon Pixma MG Series All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer —
- Best Buy Black Friday deals: Black Friday printer deals are early at Best Buy with $50 off the HP Smart Tank Plus 551 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer that’s ideal for business needs —
- Dell Black Friday deals: Dell has $100 off the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 Supertank printer along with $50 off the Epson DS-530 Document Scanner, and discounts on Xerox laser printers too, as part of its Black Friday printer deals —
- Walmart Black Friday deals: Walmart Black Friday printer deals include an HP Envy 6452e All-In-One wireless color inkjet printer for $149 and a Brother INKvestment Tank Multi-Function Color Inkjet Printer for $100 —
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Color Printer —
- Canon Pixma MG Series All-In-One Inkjet Printer —
- Pantum M7102DW Laser Printer —
- HP SmartTank Plus 551 Wireless Printer —
- Epson WorkForce ST-4000 Color SuperTank Printer —
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Color Printer — $115, was $160
Cheap and with all the features the average home could need, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Color Printer is reduced by $45 right now at Amazon, bringing it down to just $115. It’s an ideal accompaniment to your home office with built-in Wi-Fi direct for easy mobile printing and more. It also allows you to scan documents with your camera before printing straight from your smartphone, saving you plenty of effort.
Canon Pixma MG Series All-In-One Inkjet Printer — $140, was $150
The Canon Pixma MG Series All-In-One Inkjet Printer has a modest discount of $10 right now at Amazon but it was already great value for money. Able to print, scan, and copy, it’s a great all-rounder for your home with it able to cope with up to 4800 x 600 resolution. An auto-scan mode proves super useful when scanning multiple documents.
Pantum M7102DW Laser Printer — $190, was $200
A good quality laser printer doesn’t have to cost a fortune as demonstrated by this Pantum M7102DW Laser Printer for just $190. It has multiple functions including printing, copying, and scanning with fast printing of up to 33 pages per minute, and supports multiple media sizes so it’s ideal for varied printing and copying.
HP SmartTank Plus 551 Wireless Printer — $350, was $400
With $50 off, this HP SmartTank Plus 551 Wireless printer is of tremendous value at Best Buy right now. That’s further helped by the fact it comes with two years’ worth of ink bottles so you can print up to 8,000 color pages or up to 6,000 black pages. There’s a scanning facility built in, too, for added functionality and practicality.
Epson WorkForce ST-4000 Color SuperTank Printer — $400, was $500
With $100 off at Dell, this Epson WorkForce ST-4000 Color SuperTank Printer is very appealing. It offers cartridge-free printing with up to two years worth of ink included. Alongside that is a high capacity paper tray so it’s very convenient. It’s able to print at up to 15 pages per minute or up to eight pages in color.
The best Black Friday printer deals include plenty of great inkjet printers as these are typically the most commonly used type of printer at home. Checking out our guide to the best inkjet printers is a good place to start so you know what to look for. Deals like the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Color Printer for $45 are a great starting point or spend a bit more on the HP Smart Tank Plus 551 Wireless All-In-One for $350 if you need more features. Our look at the best all-in-one printers will help you out here.
- Pantum M7102DW Laser Printer —
- Xerox VersaLink B400/DN Monochrome Duplex Network Laser Printer —
The best laser printer deals might even include some of the best color laser printers out there. There are already offers on cheap laser printers like the Pantum M7102DW for just $190 as well as the more high-end Xerox VersaLink B400/DN so there’s something for every need here if you want to print in large quantities for less.
Black Friday printer deals are widespread already so you’d be forgiven for thinking there’s no rush on grabbing a great bargain. However, with supply issues continuing to be a problem for all technology, there’s a chance you will miss out if you hold on for too long. If you see a great printer that’s ideal for your needs, grab it now.
It might seem like a smart move to hold out for the absolute best Black Friday printer deals but a good deal is only a good deal if you actually get the item relatively soon. With stock running low at many retailers already, you don’t want to miss out. Of course, this all assumes that you genuinely need a new printer. Don’t be lured in by a discount on a printer that you simply won’t use.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.